Burke accepts student-athletes on a rolling admissions basis for grades 8-12 and Post-Graduate with an application deadline of March 15. The admission process is highly competitive. Due to small school size, space in each class year and athletic program is limited, and prospective student-athletes should first check with the Director of Admissions to make sure room is available before filing any application materials. *International students, please visit this page.
- Inquire with the Director of Enrollment and Financial Aid via email or phone for full admission packet, academic consultation, and financial aid information.
- File full paper application prior to March 15 deadline — the earlier, the better as admissions open Sept. 1 each year.
- Schedule an on-campus visit and interview, preferably to occur during ski season (or off-campus interview under special circumstances).
- Note: Admissions for the following school year generally conclude at the end of the ski season.
- All applications are due no later than March 15.
- We encourage you to file your application as early as possible starting Sept. 1.
- Parents must notify BMA of a final enrollment decision by April 4.
- Applications received after March 15 may be considered on a space-available basis.