BMA does include non-BMA athletes in select camps up to a certain coach:athlete ratio to ensure high quality. For more details about any of these, please contact us!
- April camp – all ages
- Weather dependent, this camp happens at home on Burke Mountain. Our training hill provides a low-cost, high volume training opportunity at the end of our season. Daily double sessions of GS, SL and SG, interspersed with technique work and drills. Athletes invited to participate will be all ages (U12-U21).
- June camp – U16, U14
- Les Deux Alpes, France, 10 days on snow. Primary participants are our enrolled U16 and U14 athletes and additional invited athletes of the same ages. Invitees are primarily those with admissions interest. This camp has a high-volume focus on technical drills and freeskiing on the largest skiable glacier in Europe.
- August camp – U14, U12
- Mt Hood, Oregon, 8 days on snow. Primary participants are our Development Team athletes and non-Devo team invitations are for U12s and U14s who would fit in with the group.
- November camp – U12, U14, U16
- Loveland, Colorado, 8-12 days on snow. Our Development Team will have a high intensity 8 day camp (4 days on, 1 off, 4 on) with a focus on freeskiing and drills, and we typically have space for U12s and U14s to join this group. Our U14 group will have a slightly longer camp (12 days), with less space for invited athletes, so invitees may be at a higher level and probably have expressed admissions interest.
- December camp – U10, U12, U14
- Burke Mountain, 3 days on snow. December Development Camp is the largest of our open-enrollment camps. We do require applicants to apply for space, as we limit the number of participants to ensure quality. This is an excellent way to kick off the season and get a sense for Burke. For more information see here.
For inquiries about space availability, please contact
Tory Amorello, Director of Enrollment and Financial Aid