USA Cycling announced today the thirty-one athletes that will represent the United States at the 2018 UCI Cyclocross World Championships set for Feb. 3-4 2018 in Valkenburg-Limburg, Netherlands.
- Elle Anderson (Cycling.be – Alpha Motorhomes; Oakland, Calif.) (*BMA class of ’06)
- Katie Compton* (KFC Racing p/b Trek/Panache; Colorado Springs, Colo.)
- Rebecca Fahringer (Stan’s No Tubes/Maxxis; Concord, N.H.)
- Kaitlin Keough* (Cannondale p/b Cyclocrossworld; Colorado Springs, Colo.)
- Courtenay McFadden (Pivot Cycles pb DNA Cycling; Bellingham, Wash.)
- Ellen Noble* (Aspire Racing; Kennebunkport, Maine)